Illinois Bed & Breakfast Insurance
In Illinois, Bed and Breakfast operations have to comply with regulations, including zoning, local health and building codes.
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Illinois bed and breakfast visit:
- Illinois Bed & Breakfast Association – http://www.illinoisbnb.com/
- Chicago Bed & Breakfast Association – http://chicago-bed-breakfast.com/
Illinois county convention and visitors bureaus may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
- Chicago & Beyond
- Great Rivers Country
- Land of Lincoln Regional Tourism
- Abraham Lincoln Tourism Bureau
- Alton Regional CVB
- Blackhawk Waterways CVB
- Bloomington-Normal Area CVB
- Brown County
- Carbondale CVB
- Champaign County CVB
- Danville Area CVB
- Decatur Area CVB
- DeKalb CVB
- DuPage CVB
- Effingham CVB
- Elgin Area CVB
- Freeport/Stephenson County CVB
- Galena/Jo Davies County CVB
- Galesburg Area CVB
- Greater St. Charles CVB
- Greene County
- Henry County Tourism Bureau
- Heritage Corridor CVB
- Jacksonville Area CVB
- Kankakee County CVB
- Lake County CVB
- Lake Shelbyville Area CVB
- McHenry County CVB
- Macomb Area CVB
- Mount Vernon CVB
- Oak Park Area CVB
- Peoria Area CVB
- Quad Cities CVB
- Quincy Area CVB
- Rockford Area CVB
- Schuyler County
- Southernmost Illinois Tourism Bureau
- Springfield CVB
- Tourism Bureau ILLINOISouth
- Williamson County Tourism Bureau
- Woodfield Chicago CVB
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Illinois also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Illinois bed and breakfast, click the button below:
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.