Indiana Bed & Breakfast Insurance
In Indiana, Bed and Breakfast operations have to comply with regulations, including zoning, local health and building codes.
- Indiana Code – http://www.in.gov/legislative/ic/code/title16/ar41/ch31.html
- Indiana has a separate Bed and Breakfast rule under the title “Sanitation of Bed and Breakfast Establishments” (Title 410 IAC 7-15.5)
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Indiana bed and breakfast visit:
- Indiana Bed & Breakfast Association – http://www.indianabedandbreakfast.org
Indiana county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation.
- Indiana Office of Tourism Development– all Indiana counties
- East Region Indiana
- Northern Indiana Tourism Development Commission
- Southern Indiana
- Amish Country/Elkhart CVB
- Anderson/Madison County CVB
- Brown County CVB
- Clark/Floyd CTB
- Crawford County Tourism Office
- Dearborn County CVB
- Dubois County CTC
- Fort Wayne/Allen County CVB
- Hamilton County CVB
- Hendricks County CVB
- Henry County Tourism
- Huntington County CVB
- Indiana Dunes Tourism/Porter County CVB
- Indianapolis CVA
- Indiana South Shore CVA
- Kosciusko County CVB
- LaPorte County CVB
- Marion/Grant County CVB
- Marshall County Tourism
- Monroe County CVB
- Montgomery County CVB
- Noble County CVB
- ParkeCounty CVC/
- Perry County CVB
- Putnam County CVB
- Randolph County CVB
- Richmond/Wayne County
- Scott County Indiana Tourism
- Shipshewana Amish Backroads
- South Bend Mishawaka
- Steuben County CTB
- Switzerland County Tourism
- Vincennes/Knox CVB
- Visit Lafayette-West Lafayette
- Wabash CVB
- Washington County Indiana Tourism
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Indiana also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Indiana bed and breakfast, click the button below:
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.