Michigan Bed & Breakfast Insurance
In Michigan, Bed and Breakfast accommodations are governed by the local enforcing agency at the county, city, village or township level.
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Michigan bed and breakfast visit:
- Michigan Lake to Lake Bed and Breakfast Association
- Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association
- Bed & Breakfast Inns of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Upper Peninsula Travel & Recreation Association
- West Michigan Tourist Association
Michigan county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
- Pure Michigan – all counties
- Southwestern Michigan Tourism Council
- Western Upper Peninsula CVB
- Allegan County Tourist & Recreation Council
- Alpena Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
- Baraga County CVB
- Barry County Tourism Council
- Battle Creek/Calhoun County CVB
- Bay Area CVB
- Benzie County Area CVB
- Branch County Tourism Bureau
- Cadillac Area Visitors Bureau
- Charlevoix Area CVB
- Cheboygan Area Tourist Bureau
- Clare County CVB
- Flint Area CVB
- Gaylord Area CVB
- Grand Rapids/Kent County CVB
- Greater Big Rapids CVB
- Houghton Lake Area Tourism Bureau
- Huron County Visitors Bureau
- Iron County Tourism Council
- Jackson County CVB
- Kalamazoo County CVB
- Keweenaw CVB
- Lenawee Conference & Visitors Bureau
- Livingston County CVB
- Manistee County VIsitors Bureau
- Manistique Tourism Council
- Marquette Country
- Midland County CVB
- Monroe County CVB
- Muskegon County CVB
- Newaygo County CVB
- Presque Isle County
- River Country Tourism Council of Greater St. Joseph
- Sanilac Tourism Association
- Shiawassee County CVB
- Tourism Association of Dickinson County Area
- Wayne County Tourism
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Michigan also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Michigan bed and breakfast, click the button below:
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.