Ohio Bed & Breakfast Insurance
- Ohio Revised Code – Chapter 3731 – http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/3731
- Ohio Revised Code – Chapter 3717- http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/3717.42
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Ohio bed and breakfast visit:
- Ohio Bed and Breakfast Association – http://ohiobedandbreakfast.org/
- Port Clinton Area Bed and Breakfast Association
Ohio county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
- Discover Ohio – all Ohio counties
- Akron/Summit CVB
- Ashland Area CVB
- Ashtabula County CVB
- Athens County CVB
- Auglaize & Mercer County CVB
- Belmont County Tourism Council
- Butler County Visitors Bureau
- Cambridge/Guernsey County CVB
- Canton/Stark County CVB
- Carroll County CVB
- CincinnatiUSA CVB
- Clermont County CVB
- Clinton County CVB
- Coshocton County CVB
- Darke County Visitors Bureau
- Dayton/Montgomery County CVB
- Delaware County CVB
- Fairfield County VCB
- Gallia County CVB
- Geauga County Tourism
- Greene County CVB
- Hancock County CVB
- Holmes County Tourism Bureau
- Knox County CVB
- Lake County Visitors Bureau
- Lima/Allen County CVB
- Lorain County Visitor Bureau
- Mahoning County CVB
- Mansfield & Richland County Visitor Bureau
- Marietta-Washington County CVB
- Marion Area CVB
- Medina County CVB
- Miami County CVB
- Mohican-Loudonville Visitors Bureau
- Morgan County CVB
- Pickaway County Visitors Bureau
- Portsmouth-Scioto County Visitors Bureau
- Ross-Chillicothe CVB
- Sandusky County CVB
- Trumble County Tourism Bureau
- Tuscarawas County CVB
- Union County CVB
- Van Wert Area CVB
- Vinton County CVB
- Warren County CVB
- Wayne County CVB
- Worthington Area CVB
- Wyandot County Visitors Bureau
- Zanesville/Muskingum County CVB
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Ohio also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If you need Liquor Liability coverage, please complete the following. Note: Liquor Liability is not available unless we provide General Liability.