Kansas Bed & Breakfast Insurance
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Kansas bed and breakfast visit:
- Kansas Bed & Breakfast Association – https://kbba.com/
Kansas county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
- Kansas Travel & Tourism – all Kansas counties
- Northwest Kansas Travel Council
- Wild West Country
- Cloud County Convention & Tourism
- Crawford County CVB
- Finney County CVB
- Franklin County CVB
- Geary County CVB
- Greater Hutchinson CVB
- Russell County CVB
- Sherman County CVB
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Kansas also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If you need Liquor Liability coverage, please complete the following. Note: Liquor Liability is not available unless we provide General Liability.