Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Insurance
In Minnesota, Bed and Breakfast operations have to comply with regulations, including zoning, local health, fire marshall and building codes.
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Licensing Jurisdiction
- Minnesota Statute – Chapter 157
- Minnesota Rules – Lodging – Chapter 4625
- Minnesota Rules – Food & Beverage Service – Chapter 4626
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Minnesota bed and breakfast visit:
- Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Association – http://www.minnesotabedandbreakfasts.org
- Bed & Breakfasts of the St. Croix Valley – Minnesota & Wisconsin
Minnesota county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
- Explore Minnesota – all Minnesota counties
- Northwest Regional Development Commission
- Albert Lea Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Carlton County Tourism
- Chisago County Visitor Information
- Cook County Events & Visitors Bureau
- Fergus Falls CVB
- Iron Range Tourism Bureau
- Itasca County Tourism Association
- Lincoln County Tourism
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Minnesota also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Minnesota bed and breakfast, click the button below:
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.