Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Insurance
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Licensing Jurisdiction
- Minnesota Statute – Chapter 157
- Minnesota Rules – Lodging – Chapter 4625 Revision Process
- Minnesota Rules – Lodging – Chapter 4625
- Minnesota Rules – Food & Beverage Service – Chapter 4626 – Revised 2019
- Minnesota Rules – Food & Beverage Service – Chapter 4626
Minnesota county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Minnesota also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If you need Liquor Liability coverage, please complete the following. Note: Liquor Liability is not available unless we provide General Liability.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.