Property & Liability
Are you a home or a business?
If opening your home to guests throughout the year provides you with income, you should have the protection of a bed and breakfast insurance policy.
A homeowners with a business exclusion may not be enough protection.
A typical commercial policy may leave gaps in your coverage.
Our bed and breakfast policy includes the following coverages:
- Special Form Building Coverage
- Named Peril Coverage on Contents
- Personal Property of Guests
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Personal Liablity
- General Liability
- Products Liability for Food Served
- Premises Medical for Business Guests
These coverages may be also be available:
- Replacement Cost on Building
- Replacement Cost on Property
- Antiques and Fine Arts Coverage
- Guest Use of Recreational Equipment
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Liquor Liability
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click the button to get started…
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.