Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Insurance
In Wisconsin, Bed and Breakfast operations have to comply with regulations, including zoning, local health and building codes.
- Wisconsin License, Permit and Registration Services
- Wisconsin Code – http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/code/admin_code/dhs/110/197.pdf
When you open your bed and breakfast, you want visitors to find you. For information about promoting your Wisconsin bed and breakfast visit:
- Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association – http://www.wbba.org/
- Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association – http://www.wisconsinlodging.org/
- Madison Area Bed and Breakfasts Inns Association – http://www.madisoninns.com/
Wisconsin county convention and visitors bureaus, commissions and tourism offices may also list your bed and breakfast operation:
Spend some time on the Internet and see if potential visitors can find you. If they can’t find your B&B, visitors won’t be able to enjoy a stay with you.
- Many cities throughout Wisconsin also have visitors bureaus that may offer online listings or downloadable activity guides.
- Local Chambers of Commerce provide another way to promote your bed and breakfast operation.
- Connecting on social media lets visitors know when your B&B is open for their enjoyment.
- In addition to these options, you may choose to list your bed and breakfast in commercial B and B listing websites. Many directory sites offer free listings, while some are paid. Free sites often have click-based advertising or sponsor advertising to help defray the expense of maintenance and provide income to the web developer. Be sure to take the time to contact the web owner to see if you’re a good fit.
When you need a quote for your Wisconsin bed and breakfast, click the button below:
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.