Providing the Bed and Breakfast Insurance You Need to Protect Your Business
A highly rated Midwestern carrier has developed a specialty program for bed and breakfasts. For professional B&Bs that meet appropriate building, zoning and health requirements, we offer the following coverages to protect your business…
- Special Form Building Coverage (Guaranteed Replacement Cost Available)
- Named Peril Coverage on Contents (Replacement Cost Coverage Available)
- Contents & Liability for Non-Owner Resident Host
- Personal Property of Guests
- Antiques & Fine Arts Floater Available
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Personal Liablity
- Business Liability
- Products Liability for Food Served
- Premises Medical for Business Guests
- Liquor Liability Available
- Guest Use of Recreational Equipment Available
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click the button to get started…
Complete the questions, preview your answers and click “Submit” when you’re done.
You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Note: Insurance coverage cannot be bound, altered or changed by sending a message via email, voice mail or fax.